Date: March 15, 2018 - March 16, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM
Venue: AIM Conference Center, Benavidez Street,Makati
The 11th Digital Marketing in a BLINK Seminar 2018
‘How digital amplifies customer experience…’
March 15-16, 2018, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
AIM Conference Center, Makati City, PH
More than ever, today’s marketers are placing the ‘customer’ at the front and center of all its processes as key to sustaining and growing the brand and business.
Today, the biggest driver of digital transformation is ‘Customer Experience’ (CX).
In this world of data-driven economy, the key to understanding customer behavior becomes paramount as data and technology enable positive customer engagement and experience.
Growing and scaling your brand is now easier yet trickier than ever. Hence, there is a need to study the changes and dynamics of the tools and platforms we used in customer engagement.
Brands can now track individual customer behavior in real-time. It allows you to tailor-fit experiences on personal scale.At the same time, these interactions empower the customer to get closer to you which greatly affect the outcome of every engagement.
Key Seminar Topics
Day 1, Thursday, March 15, 2018
1. Customer Experience (CX) and Data Analytics:
How marketers utilize data to deepen understanding of customer experience?
2. How to create Customer Experience (CX) program?
3. From Multi-channel to Omni-channel approach in Analytics
4. How programmatic campaign works?
5. Mobile-First and Mobile-Only Continue to Disrupt Customer Experience
6. Understanding How Micro-Moments Influence Consumers
7. Leveraging Chatbots for Better Customer Experience
Day 2, Friday, March 16, 2018
1. Using Video Content to Increase Customer Engagement
2. Social Media is Changing: How businesses can leverage on social media for Lead Generation
3. How to use email to build customer relationship
4. SEO and Content Marketing will be integrated
5. Using Virtual and Augmented Reality (AR/VR) in Customer Engagement
6. Good UX Drives Meaningful Customer Experiences (CX)
7. When Digital Meets OOH (Out-of-Home)
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Directors, Agencies, Publishers,
Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe,
Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing and advertising.
PHP 15,999 + VAT inclusive of 2 days attendance, meals and kit
PHP 9,999 + VAT inclusive of 1 day attendance, meals and kit
Payment and Discount Scheme
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 10% Discount to Early Bird (Register and Pay on or before January 30, 2018)
– 5% Discount to Past Delegates
– 20% Discount to Academe/Students/
Call: +632-8960639, 8960637
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph
‘Reviews – What They Say About Previous BLINK Program’…
1. Highly recommended! The topics curation and selection of speakers was excellent!
Congratulations and looking forward to be in the BLINK Seminar next year!
– Tracy Aquino, Republiq Group of Companies
2. My first time to attend this. You have good topics & world class speakers. I have learned a lot of insights.
You should consider offering it International.
– Kevin Hartigan-Go, Philippine Airlines (PAL)
3. Very effective in gaining knowledge about different aspects of digital marketing.
– Beatrice Rei T. Villanueva, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
4. Pretty amazing and interesting. Nice to get some tips from our speakers. Good job FMI!
– May Ann Whitty, Emerson Electric (Asia), Ltd.
5. Achieved my objectives in attending seminar to better direct overall digital marketing.
– Tommy Ong, Trendworks International
6. As my first BLINK Seminar, I am glad the talks featured information about digital that are easy to understand for beginners.
– Sarena Guiang, Widescope Advertising Agency
7. Though I can say that I’m tech savy, I still have learned new strategies from each speakers. Great Job!
– Emmanuel Arbolado, J. Williams Management Group, Inc.
8. Timely, relevant and informative! – Ramon M. Bermeo, Crown Asia Chemicals, Corporation
9. Blink really helps a lot of marketers especially those who are in small business. Keep it up!
– Kristina Lallyn Sace, HiAdvance Philippines, Incorporated
10. Have learned a lot as our company is quite new to this. This will surely not be the first time we’ll send representative for training.
– Gina C. Vizconde, Concepts In Action, Inc.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/